One of those great comfort foods just in time for the cold weather season! Totally delicious too!!
1-1/2 cups ziti pasta
1 pound lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook the ziti pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink and the onions are tender; drain well.
4. Stir in the tomato sauce, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; blend well. Add the drained ziti pasta; stir to blend. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted. Makes 8 servings.