The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don’t know.
5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.
I am sharing this award with the following bloggers:
Larry @ Big Dude’s Eclectic Ramblings
Jeanne @ Backyard Neighbor
Jenn @ The Artist’s Eyes
Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet
Dave @ My Year on the Grill
Alice @ Alice Audrey
Connie @ Meal Planning with Connie
Now I must write seven things about myself that other’s don’t know. This may take a little time to think about since I am basically an open book and not much on keeping secrets from my friends and family. But I will give it my best!
1. I am claustrophobic. ( I think some of my family and friends might know this!)
2. I have one recipe that I will not share with anyone. Not even my best friend! But I will share the finished product!
3. I love to cook but I do not like the size or layout of my kitchen.
4. I will not betray a confidence. If asked to keep something to myself, I do.
5. I do not desire to be wealthy, only to live comfortably and be able to help the ones I love.
6. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my blog. I can’t tolerate spelling or punctuation mistakes. I will do it over until I get it right!
7. I am terrified at the thought of flying in an airplane! Never have and don’t intend to! Maybe being claustrophobic is why!
Now you know a little more about me than you did before! I am eagerly anticipating reading your list and learning a little more about you! Enjoy your award! You have earned it with your dedication and hard work!!