These rich, moist brownies are made extra special with two types of chocolate swirled on top while they are still warm. Delicious!
1 (4 ounce) bar bittersweet baking chocolate
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons baking cocoa powder
1-1/4 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup semisweet chocolate baking chips
1 cup white chocolate baking chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; making sure some of the foil hangs over the sides. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Chop the bittersweet chocolate into small pieces. In a microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate, butter and cocoa powder; microwave on High until the chocolate and butter are melted. Stir together and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and salt; add the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
4. Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes; remove from the oven.
5. Sprinkle both chocolate chips over the brownies; return to the oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 1 minute. Using the foil as handles, lift the brownies out of the pan. Spread the chocolate chips over the brownies for a marbled effect. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.