Crunchy Chicken Tenders
Your family will love these yummy, crunchy, baked chicken tenders and dip. You will love how easy they are to make!
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons onion flakes
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
14 ounces chicken tenders, patted dry
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet. Combine the mayonnaise, onion flakes and dry mustard in a shallow bowl; mix well.
2. Combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds in another shallow bowl; mix well.
3. Dip the chicken tenders in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat with the cracker crumb mixture.
4. Arrange the chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once Halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear when pierced with a knife, 12-15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Serve with the chicken tenders. Makes 4 to 6 servings.